How to Invest Wise
The Esports Awards are now full steam ahead with excitement continuing to build for the 12th of November, when excellence in global esports is recognised.
A massive thank you from the Esports Awards goes out to everybody who took the time to nominate. The community play a vital part in ensuring those worthy are put into consideration, and ultimately deciding our finalists, alongside our esteemed panel of experts.
The Esports Awards received more nominations than ever before with the community nominating in there tens of thousands and the anticipation for the finalist reveal for the Group One categories is at a fever pitch. During the show all the finalists will be unveiled for the following categories:
- Esports Breakthrough Game of the Year
- Esports Journalist of the Year
- Esports Hardware Provider of the Year
- Esports Streaming Platform of the Year
- Esports Coverage Website of the Year
- Esports Supporting Agency of the Year
- Esports Videographer of the Year
- Esports Photographer of the Year
- Esports Commercial Partner of the Year
- Esports Publisher of the Year
- Esports Game of the Year
- Esports Streamer of the Year
The intrigue has already begun to see who will progress to this year’s Esports Awards ceremony. Some of the talking points in Group One include:
- For Esports Breakthrough Game of the year, which of the latest titles in the past year have gone on to become mainstays within global esports?
- In the hotly contended Esports Journalist of the year category, will Thorin get the chance to defend his crown?
- Which company has pushed the boundaries beyond what many believed to be achievable and enhanced the esports experience with the hardware they have produced?
- Which of the videographers and photographers have captured the finest moments of esports and committed those efforts to eternity?
- Will Counter-Strike Global Offensive get the chance to make it three in a row?
The category that was the talk of the ceremony and the community in 2017 was Streamer of the Year, so the question on everybody’s lips is whether Dr DisRespect has what it takes to defend his mountain from all those looking to climb it?
The only way to find answers to all of these questions is by watching the Esports Awards Group One Finalist Reveal Show on Twitch at 9pm (BST) on Thursday 12th July 2018, with special guest interviews from Duncan “Thorin” Shields and the CEO for Optic Gaming Hector Rodriguez.
Do not miss an event that will surely set the community into a hot debate as to who should be going home with an Esports Awards trophy!